Volunteering at Wally’s Doggie Rescue is extremely rewarding and satisfying for people who have a passion for animal welfare.
Whether you have volunteered before or want to start for the first time ,we need all the help we can get.
Our aim is to match your interests and skills with a role here at Wally’s Doggie Rescue.
- fostering a dog
- helping with the transportation of dogs (e.g. taking a dog to a vet, driving a dog that needs to go to a foster carer, etc).
- admin type work like record-keeping, etc
- start a newsletter for us
- help to promote our work
- help us raise money which helps to care for the dogs – we need to buy food, toys, treat them for fleas, worms and ticks, pay for any vet treatment and most importantly make sure all of the dogs are desexed!
- There are so many ways you can help.